11.27.2014

thankfull



PHOTOS taken using FUJIFILM X30


The title isn't a typo. It's Thanksgiving, so there's a 10/10 chance I am already full up to my eyes with food. I'm also full of thankfulness for so many things. Basically, I'm going to explode, and it could be either from thanks or mashed potatoes, and we may never know.

You guys ask me a lot if I "get used to this.". Here's the answer: no. nah. nope. never. I wake up every morning, and read your tweets, and your emails, and for you odd birds who use it, instagram dms, and I get so excited. I read them all to my mum, and  my friends, and my postman who complains about carrying my parcels up the ten foot drive. My main goal is to never get used to it. I am so lucky to have such a cool job where I get to talk about, and to, the things and people I love. That includes you. I know I say this every year, and I can feel you rolling your eyes young lady, but this year, I'm thankful for you. Thank you for reading, and commenting, and (hopefully) laughing. You're the real MVP.

So as you're sitting in your comfy pants watching Snoopy for the 900th time, just know I'm thinking about you. I am also sitting in my comfy pants watching Snoopy.

x Justina

ps. Some other things I'm thankful for:

*parades
*wi-fi
*comfy pants
*instagram
*my weird friends who are weird but also wonderful
*people who answer emails first thing in the morning
*turkey
*blogger
*mums who challenge their thirteen year old daughter to keep up a blog for "two weeks"


follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good post! I love these pictures and everything you said :)
    <3 Katie
    http://luvelylittlelulladoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sweet for you to thank your readers! It means to world to us! Congrats on all your success this past year! It makes me happy to see a fellow fashion blogger do great things!
    xoxo,
    Maddie
    www.sequinandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.