11.17.2014

hoodie as heck





all photos + video shot with FUJIFILM X30 || for best quality watch in 720p

IMPORTANT NOTE: SAN FRANCISCO CAKE BOYS - I HAVE YOUR FOOTAGE. EMAIL ME.

If you've ever talked to me for longer than five minutes/read my twitter/stolen my ipod you know that I love Hoodie Allen with a deep + real love. He's the only person I will fangirl on the internet for, 
and the only rapper I would actually want to be friends with. 
(Kanye, I'm still down to be co-world dominators if that's on the table)

I was going to write a super organized "we went to this insane concert and this is what happened" post, but we all know I can't actually do that, so here's a LIST! Yay.

In no particular order, here are some moments from 
JUSTINA AND KATIE GO TO A HOODIE ALLEN CONCERT

1. The girls behind us in line outside kept talking about how much they loved "No Interruptions".
(There's a joke in that.)

2. After standing in line for a half hour, and my literally kicking the couple in front of us (horrible people who cut in line) we met Hoodie, and this is what I said: 

"I tweet you like five times a day."

4. NO PHOTOS WITH HOODIE PUT AWAY YOUR PHONES THAT MEANS YOU YOUNG LADY AND WHY DO YOU TWO HAVE SO MANY SHARPIES

 5. Hoodie's tour manager has the most on point beard I've ever seen, 
and his name is Michael Trueblood, which is the best thing I heard all weekend.

6. These ticket check-ing people are very serious about their jobs. They watched us sit in our seat.

7. MAX is bae.

8. Yeah Chiddy, we do all know the words to "Opposite Of Adults", even the people you dragged onstage knew it. It was impossible to escape it in 2010.

9. I like your teddy bear coat though.

10. HOODIE.


At that point everything stopped being in focus and became a blur of loud noises (SF was the loudest stop on the whole tour), flashing lights, and some dude named Matt who kept getting in my shot. I do remember Hoodie trying to crowd surf on a raft and landing on a pile of twelve year old girls, throwing a cake at the boys in front of me (I hugged them after, and my shirt is going to smell like cheap chocolate cake forever),  and jump roping using a rope made of bras.
We screamed a lot, and danced even more (much to the embarrassment of everyone but us). I knew I'd forget half of it in general excitement, so I made a video. Basically, it was the greatest thing ever.

I photographed/filmed the whole concert using my new Fujifilm x30, and let me just tell you: this camera is the best thing that has ever happened to photography ever. I'm going to be shooting more life posts using it in the next couple of months, and trust me, we'll be able to start a fan club.

My ears are still ringing. It's amazing. 

I'm all about it. 

x Justina

ps. How did you feel about the video? What was your favorite part? DO YOU LISTEN TO HOODIE ALLEN TOO!?!?!



follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had an amazing time! I'm glad :)
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome video. I was there man, I was there.

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.