your lips are moving, but you aren't making any noise

  I have my headphones on, why are you talking 

I love finding new music.

Y'all ask me rather often what exactly I'm listening to on my golden earmuffs,
and I like making lists, 
I've decided to start making playlists every month with 
the songs + artists I'm listening to on repeat.

 This month is a bit all over the place.
The recent round of music festivals has definitely influenced me a bit,
 but I mean, Jolene came out in 1974, 
so I haven't really got an excuse for that.

I am newly obsessed with Ella Eyre. Her hair alone was enough to convert me,
 but her voice reminds me a bit of Amy + Adele, so gold stars all around. 
Calvin Harris literally called his summer smash single Summer,
 and if that isn't positive thinking in action, I don't know what is.
Iggy. IgGY. IGGY.
You done good girl.

Mostly I'm waiting for summer summer to arrive, 
school to be finished, 
and uggs to disappear for eternity.


follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin


  1. I love Ella Eyre! Lately I've been in a music rut but I'm re-obsessing myself with all my favorite bands again :)
    Great post! Can't wait to read more beautiful xx
    Hope you're having a lovely Friday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

  2. WOW I LOVE IGGY SO MUCH right had to be said. xo, Eliza



Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.