5.02.2014

your lips are moving, but you aren't making any noise


  I have my headphones on, why are you talking 


I love finding new music.

Y'all ask me rather often what exactly I'm listening to on my golden earmuffs,
and I like making lists, 
soooooo
I've decided to start making playlists every month with 
the songs + artists I'm listening to on repeat.

 This month is a bit all over the place.
The recent round of music festivals has definitely influenced me a bit,
 but I mean, Jolene came out in 1974, 
so I haven't really got an excuse for that.

I am newly obsessed with Ella Eyre. Her hair alone was enough to convert me,
 but her voice reminds me a bit of Amy + Adele, so gold stars all around. 
Calvin Harris literally called his summer smash single Summer,
 and if that isn't positive thinking in action, I don't know what is.
Iggy. IgGY. IGGY.
You done good girl.

Mostly I'm waiting for summer summer to arrive, 
school to be finished, 
and uggs to disappear for eternity.

xx,
Justina


follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love Ella Eyre! Lately I've been in a music rut but I'm re-obsessing myself with all my favorite bands again :)
    Great post! Can't wait to read more beautiful xx
    Hope you're having a lovely Friday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I LOVE IGGY SO MUCH right had to be said. xo, Eliza

    http://elizasgoodthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.