5.23.2014

wedding wishes//an open letter to kanye




Dear Kanye,
If I had been invited to your wedding (which I should have been)
and asked to give a toast (which I should have been)
here is what I would have said:

"Yeezus. Yeezy. Kanye. 
In your own words, let me open this speech:
Now I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke-
 JOKE.

I'm not sure why you're doing this. 
In fact, I'm not even sure you're sure why you're doing this. 
 But I appreciate the effort. All the Versace, the infiltration of the most famous family on earth, the perfecting of your bishface. The secret runway walk training sessions I'm sure you put Kim through, the not-so-secret secret wedding locale, the naming of your future airline/child. 
You did it all right.
 This is your moment, 
the moment when you finally beat Jayonc- I mean, 
marry the woman of your dreams.

So may you have all happiness. 
stacks on stacks on stacks. 

You are THE most impactful artist of our generation, 
and if anyone says otherwise,

they're probably Jimmy Kimmel.

Don't forget
"If you ain't no punk holla 'we want prenup'"

WE WANT PRENUP
YEAHHHHH"

*drops the mic*

xx
Justina

ps.
 I don't care what none of y'all say,
 I still love him



follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.