5.21.2014

stripesandgoldandstripesandgold



 (for best quality, watch in 720px)

Summer is coming, 
unless you live in California, where it NEVER LEAVES.
With it, a whole new set of things to wear. 
yippee

I'm narrowing down the madness by sorting out my staples. 
First up: the classic stripes, with the not so classic gold midi rings
 and just a dash of charming necklace.

missed opportunity:
 using an iggy azalea aka the new classic song for this video


or any video, like, ever.

xx
Justina

ps. I'm going to be at fair all weekend,
 so hit up instagram for live updates of me eating a lot of cotton candy

 follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. You're so perfect! I love your clothes and your hair!!

    xoxo
    http://www.tutusaresweeter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I really like the necklace. ^-^

    (My mom sent me the link to your recent article for Huffington Post and I was like ooh she seems cool OH WAIT A SECOND. SHE BLOGS. YAY! so, excellent blog.)

    http://musingsfromnevillesnavel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.