12.01.2013

flown the coop // first sunday of christmas







 #teenvogue dress : c.o trollied dolly

because my family wasn't weird enough already, my brother has pet chickens

This is what December in California looks like. 
I haven't seen snow in 3 years.

I'm been suuuper into historical dramas lately 
(holla at netflix for feeding the addiction) 
and this Trollied Dolly dress is just perfect for the mindset.

I really don't know how they do it. Perfect length, adorable design. They're magic workers.

and now they're going to work some for you.

Every year in December, 
I do a different giveaway every Sunday leading up to Christmas. 
yay presents

For my first "Four Sundays Of Christmas" giveaway, 
Trollied Dolly and I will be giving one of you lucky bunnies a dress of your choice.

THE EXCITEMENT OF IT ALL

All you need to do is

 1. Make sure you're following me on GFC or Bloglovin'
3. Leave a comment with your name, email, and favorite type of Christmas cookie!

You have until next Sunday (12/8) to enter, so get cracking!

Justina Claus is cominggggggg to town

xx,
Justina
ps.
MORE PRESENTS:  
The Official A Bent Piece Of Wire Gift Guide is LIVE!
 Click here to see all the fabulous things you can give yours-others.


follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. The dress is so cute, you look lovely dear!

    The Vanadiere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney, astyleblogofsomesort@gmail.com, sugar cookies all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney D., astyleblogofsomesort@gmail.com, & sugar cookies all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy your blog Justina! Olivia told me about it when we came back from SLC. Love the chickens (^O^), good old fashioned chocolate chip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olivia, softbalchic@gmail.com, Shortbread!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is too cute.
    So is that chicken coop!

    My favorite Christmas Cookie is chocolate rolo cookies. To die for.

    Xoxo
    Camille
    jamandcookiesblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holla,
    I'd love so much to be part of this comp thingo but I've no clue as to what 'GBC' stands for. help a sister out?
    My name is Olive, roxyseaacres@hotmail.com fave christman cookie would have to be ...lebkuchen cookies

    p.s my mum decided she wanted to save the world by buying chickens two years ago; our backyard will never smell the same again, goodluck!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olive! "GFC" is google friend connect, which is that box on the side under my photo that says "On Wednesday's We Wear Pink". Follow there and you're set!
      xx,
      Justina

      Delete
  8. You are a bit adorable! Seriously! Love your outfit posts and I love what you type! x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.