4.10.2012

I Mean To Have You, Even If It Must Be Burglary: The Romwe Bag

Ever been trawling through Chictopia, or tumblr, or whatever, and seen a bag, or shoes, or someones outfit, and thought: " I have GOT TO HAVE THAT.". Then you see the price tag, or you realize they don't sell it anymore, or they don't ship to deserted islands, and *poof* the moment is over. Well, this happens to me all the time, so I'm going to share the things that set them off, in the hope of prolonging it.This series will be called " I mean to have you even if it must be burglary", in case you didn't see the title. And the first item is...

     The Romwe Bag

          romwe.com, $120

 I don't even know what this bag's real name is. Everyone just calls it  "The Romwe Bag". It seems like everyone has one, they're quite the instant classic. I'm attracted because of the bright color. It's like a starburst on a strap. (Starbursts are my absolute favorite candy) I also like the simple shape. If I had this bag, I'd probably take it everywhere. It's not too casual, and not too stuck up, as many bags can tend to be. It's just a really awesome bag. I just don't have one yet. :D



 I'm probably going to do one of these once or twice a week. Depends on how often I find something simply ah-mahzing. If you want to see all of them in one place, click on the "Stolen" tab at the top. If you see something on tumblr or twitter, and think I may be interested, hashtag/tag it with #abentpieceofwire.


        THEY'RE SO BRIGHT!!!
    xx,
   J


8 comments:

  1. I'm literally in love with those bags! I love it because of the color as well! Can't wait for the next post ;)

    xoxo, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romwe have completely ripped off the Cambridge Satchel. Then again, who hasn't? I've got a similar one in black from Asos sitting in my room right now. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! Definitely obsessed with the satchel trend right now. Even better if they come in neon!

    P.S. I just noticed you're 14 and a model, just like me! This isn't meant to sound creepy haha but where are you from? I would love to know since it doesn't mention it on your blog.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT =)

    NICE BLOG...

    XOXO*
    http://nessabyvanessaribeiro.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is a real inspiration! Beautiful work!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey thanks for your message on IFB. I have sent a message for you there;) Love love these bags, perfect , neon colors for spring and summer. Thanks for pics.Kisses..
    http://anafashionista7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore these neon bags and I think I like the neon yellow the best! It definitely brightens up any outfit andday!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.