12.31.2011

So I guess this is the end..FOOLED YOU. Its just the beginning.

So today is the last day of 2011, and all across the globe, people are making resolutions along the lines of...


"I want to exercise more in 2012"   "I'm going to drink less in 2012"

          "I'm going to get more organized in 2012"


 Well, I 'm not. With the exception of number two, I've made those resolutions before. And frankly, I think they're silly. So instead, I made a list of GOALS for 2012. Wanna see? :)
   

 THINGS I WANT TO DO IN 2012
1.Buy more beautiful shoes.
2. Get 100 Followers Here On The Blog. Then 200.
3.Throw Glitter Off The Top Of The Eiffel Tower
4. Have Ke$ha Tweet Me.
5. Post More Personal Style Pics, and Become A Teen Vogue Fashion Click Blogger.
6. Get a Nikon.
7. Learn  Fluent French.
8. Go to New York City.
9. Do Something Amazing.
10. Complete Everything On This List

And there. I personally think 2012 is going to be awesome. Even if the world DOES end, and I only get 11 months, 21 days of it, I'm going to go out happy, with beautiful shoes, and a nice camera. I'm having none of this ugly camo. please. 

Whenever this day comes around, I always think back and think "Was this year worth it??" and my answer for this year is "HELL YES." :) I went to Fashion Night Out, got a twitter, had a ke$ha themed birthday, bought + wore a tutu, found my signature nail color...It was a blast. But 2012 is going to be even more fun. So with that, I'm going to end this post. and this year. 


xx,
Justina

2 comments:

  1. I'm new on blogger.Love Your blog!
    oppositeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not creeping on your blog or anything, pssh. I'm just curious about how many of these things you've done so far?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.