12.27.2011

Product Of The Year

And Our Product of The Year Is.....


           Maybelline GreatLash

Maybelline, $5, assorted drugstores

I love this mascara. It's is the best one I've ever had, and brings to light the whole "Price doesn't equal quality" thing. The new little brush catches as many lashes as is mascara-ly possible.  At $5 it's a great price, and for a great plus, its pink and green.  :)



And Now...The Nominees for Model Of The Year:


Barbara Palvin

Coco Rocha

Caroline Trentini



You can vote directly to the right!



xx,
Justina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.